WHAT TO EXPECT IN A COLONOSCOPY PROCEDURE
how to trade binary options 2017 timing
WHY IS COLONOSCOPY PERFORMED?
60 second binary option bot malaysia
WHEN SHOULD I GET A COLONOSCOPY IN PLANO TX?
introduction for employment research paper
- As a screening exam for colon cancer in everyone over the age of 50 (for African Americans over the age of 45)
- As a screening exam for anyone with a family history of colon cancer or colon polyps
- As a surveillance exam in anyone with a personal history of colon polyps
- Evaluation for unexplained anemia
- Evaluation of rectal bleeding (blood in stool)
- Evaluation of chronic diarrhea
- Evaluation of an evolving change in bowel habits
- Evaluation of chronic abdominal pain
HOW DO YOU PREPARE FOR A COLONOSCOPY?
write title page research paper
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER A COLONOSCOPY?
- Following the procedure and during recovery from sedation, patients generally feel well but they may feel drowsy and their reflexes can be affected. For this reason, patients are not permitted to drive home after the procedure and will need someone to drive them
- Patients will generally leave the facility approximately 30 minutes after their procedure and can eat after the procedure has been completed. We generally recommend that patients eat a bland and non-greasy meal as they recover from sedation
- Patients should not plan to go back to work, drive, operate machinery, or sign any important documents for the remainder of the day.
HOW MUCH DOES A COLONOSCOPY COST?
dissertation vs research paper
outline for 5th grade research paper